Reproductive Health NGO Jobs Kenya.
We are an international Reproductive Health NGO implementing a multi-year program in Turkana county of Kenya.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to lead our team in improving the lives of men, women and children in this region.
Deputy Director – Lodwar (Re – Advertisment)
Under the supervision of the Project Director, the Deputy Director will be responsible for providing leadership and directing the overall management and implementation of the project in the field; supervise technical and support staff; and provide guidance in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating program activities in order to achieve project objectives.
The DD will be expected to work closely with GOK counterparts in supporting national, provincial and district-level strategies.
* Minimum of a Masters degree in health or social sciences or a related field.
* At least 7 years of relevant management experience; preferably experience implementing large USAID-funded projects.
* Technical expertise in the fields of HIV/AIDS, RH/FP, MCH, and TB.
* Understanding of the Kenyan health system at the national, provincial and district levels.
* Experience in developing and managing teams of diverse personnel.
* Good logistical, planning and coordination skills and ability to work with other technical professionals.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English and Swahili.
Project Manager – Isiolo
The role of the Project Manager is to ensure smooth and efficient operations of all the administrative, logistical and human resources matters relating to the project.
S/he will ensure that office facilities are adequately and efficiently utilized to support the activities of the project while adhering to USAID and pathfinder international policies and guidelines.
The role will be responsible for all procurement; fleet management; coordination of all security issues plus management and supervision of administration staff.
* Degree in Business administration or related field.
* Five years experience in administration, preferably in an international non-governmental organization
* Excellent working knowledge of US federal/ USAID rules and regulations is desirable for this role
* Strong computer and organizational skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to people of different nationalities and backgrounds.
* Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
* Initiative and ability to work independently and develop solutions to problems
Applications including cover letter, CV and references should be sent by email to email@example.com
Qualified female applicants are especially encouraged to apply.
Candidates who had previously applied for the Deputy Director position need not apply again.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Friday, January 28, 2011
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestkenyantopjobs.blogspot.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.