Safaricom Customer Service Job.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the IT Innovation Department within the Information Technology Division.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Manager, Customer Systems Development Ref: IT_MCSD_NOV 2010
Reporting to HOD, IT Innovation, the holder of the position will be part of the team charged with the responsibility for the development, management and 3rd line support of Safaricom Management Customer Systems which includes; Siebel CRM, TIBCO EAI, Contact Center systems, Post paid Billing, Mediation and Provisioning Systems, Web applications and Web sites.
Manage Customer Systems Development section’s cos
* Plan, prepare and administer the budget for the Customer systems and development section. Ensure all business related Opex and Capex items are captured within the IT Division budget.
Managing Customer Systems development and deployment
* Direct the business requirement analysis, design, testing, implementation, deployment and management of customer systems. Managing the systems development lifecycle (SDLC) systems Integration domain.
* Manage 3rd line support of all customer systems. This includes Siebel CRM, TIBCO EAI (Enterprise Applications Integration), Contact Center systems, Postpaid Billing, INTEC Mediation and provisioning Systems, web applications and Web sites.
Manage internal Customers
* Managing user expectations, periodic, planned and proactive visits to internal customers with reports and requests actioning within agreed timeframes.
General and Resource Management of Business Systems Section
* Recommend and participate in hiring of staff;
* Supervise, motivate, and evaluate staff performance;
* Assign tasks, and define goals and objectives for the staff to develop their skill base
* Discipline, and recommend reward for staff;
* Guide the section and direct the development and review of related policies and procedures;
* Influence decision making service levels;
* Manage annual leave, staff appraisals and training planned within the year for the team;Minimum requirements
* Degree in computer science or technical related field.
* Post graduate qualifications in IT service management – Support and delivery, IT projects management.
* 3 years experience in Business systems and development management.
* 7 to 10 years experience as a senior systems developer in a busy IT development environment, 4 years of which must have been in systems analysis or applications development.
* Business analysis skills ( Advanced level)
* Excellent analytical and communication ( written and verbal) skills along with meeting facilitation skills
* Logical and physical data modeling, relational databases
* Expertise in enterprise applications architecture
* Problem solving skills
* Decision making skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title to the address below.
The deadline for application is 16th November 2010.
The Senior Manager Talent Acquisition
Friday, November 12, 2010
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestkenyantopjobs.blogspot.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.