Administrative Assistant Job NGO Kenya.
Participatory Ecological Land Use Management (PELUM-Kenya) Association is a network of 36 NGOs and Civil Society Organisations working with small-scale farmers in Kenya.
The organization wants to recruit an Administrative Assistant for its National Secretariat located in Thika Town.
The successful applicant will manage the front office, provide clerical, secretarial, administrative and programme support services; managing telephone and fax exchange, assisting in book keeping, receiving and sending emails, scanning and faxing official documents, filing, provide general upkeep of the office and other support services as may be required.
The ideal candidate should:
* Possess at least a diploma in secretarial studies, business administration or any other relevant qualification. Those with lower academic qualifications but with proven hands-on and compensating experience may also apply.
* Have at least 3 years proven hands-on experience and skills in office administration
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written
* Be computer literate with the proven ability to use essential computer software packages, particularly Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and the internet.
* Be a team player and builder and able to work for long hours with minimal supervision.
* Work experience in a busy NGO and / or network will be an added advantage
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria should submit their applications via email along with copies of their updated CVs, relevant certificates and testimonials, indicating day time contacts, current and expected remuneration, availability to take up the appointment where successful, names and contacts of three referees, to the address below so as to reach on or before March 16, 2011 at 5.00 pm.
Send your CV by email (only) to email@example.com
The subject of the email should be:
The PELUM-Kenya Administrative Assistant Position
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Canvassing for the job is highly prohibited and will lead to automatic disqualification.
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestkenyantopjobs.blogspot.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.