Radio Africa Kenya Jobs.
Radio Africa Group is a fast growing and dynamic media company consisting of 6 radio stations, one TV station and one newspaper.
We are looking for talented, energetic, ambitious and self motivated individuals keen on a career enhancing opportunity, to fill the following positions.
Studio Production Executive
Ref HR 1 /03/11
Reporting to the Channel Executive, the Studio Production Executive will creatively incorporate a variety of film techniques using digital, video, electronic, film cameras and also undertake still pictures if and when required.
* Shoot the daily news, reality shows, other shows and handle simultaneous live edits using Kenya’s only fifth generation TV production system.
* Work in tandem with the producers of various content to ensure that all shoots meet the quality and style standards of the station
* Guide the production team in rehearsing and choreographing for shoots
* Responsible for ensuring that all studio equipment is in good working order at all times.
* Assemble the camera equipment and accessories before and after all shoots
* Ability to work with production equipment and software
* Experience in a production environment is mandatory
* Relevant technological aptitude and high level computer dexterity is required
* Professional training in Film and/or TV production is an advantage
* Studio experience is preferred
* Highly technical and creative individual with an ability to envision the end product
* Ability to work swiftly and keep abreast of the latest trends in the industry
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to inspire trust in the crew
Ref HR 2/03/11
Reporting to the Imaging & Content Executive, the Junior Animator will create graphics and develop animations from various concepts
* Create channel commercial and promotional graphics and animations
* Conduct graphical overlay of content
* Build accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals
* Ensure the section meets clients’ commercial expectations and deadlines
* Record dialogue and work with the editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics).
* Professional training in Film and/or TV production
* Minimum of 1 year’s work experience in a similar position in the Media Industry
* Working experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop Adobe After Effects and Adobe Flash.
* Proven track record in creation of graphics and animations
* Ability to multi task, with superb coordination and communication skills
* High proficiency in Final Cut Pro Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After effects is mandatory
* An energetic, self driven person of impeccable integrity and honesty
* A gifted artist with advanced creativity and innovation skills
* Results oriented and energetic team player with a passion for the business
Note: Applicants for the junior animator’s position will be required to include a show reel exhibiting their work. Any applications received without a show reel will automatically be disqualified.
Radio Africa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will offer a competitive package to the successful candidate.
Applications clearly indicating position reference and current remuneration should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org; 2nd Floor Lion Place, Westlands, so as to reach us by 14th March 2011.
Please include your daytime telephone number and names and contact addresses of 3 professional referees.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestkenyantopjobs.blogspot.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.